MISSION: To provide a premier golf and social experience through quality products, programs, facilities and services for our Membership and the Community as a whole.
VISION: To be recognized as a premiere golf destination that offers a memorable experience and an inviting atmosphere for all ages and abilities.
Located just 3km south of Estevan and situated along the winding Souris River, the TS&M Woodlawn Golf Club is sure to challenge golfers of all abilities. In 2013 Les Furber's redesign of the Back Nine opened to great reviews, which feature scenic holes with large undulating greens, finely carved fairways, and an abundance of natural hazards. Golfers will enjoy the new layout with four sets of tees, ranging from 5,083 to 6729 yards. The Front Nine features tree-lines fairways with rolling mounds and newly shaped green side bunkers.
After a round, golfers can sit back and relax in the beautiful Clubhouse, or enjoy a drink on the deck. With a view of the 18th hole that is second to - none, and a capacity of 160 people, the Clubhouse can host corporate tournaments, events, family functions, weddings, and more. The TS&M Woodlawn Golf Club strives to offer everyone a memorable experience, and looks forward to sharing the new course layout with all golf enthusiasts.
We value financial stability
- We are a not-for-profit organization
- We will operate within the annual budget
- We will safeguard our assets
- Financial decisons will contribute to both short and long term stability
We value our customer
- We respect all our customers
- We strive to make their experience fun
- We provide great service to all our customers
We value our memberships
- We will engage our membership through open communication
- We value our members' input and participation
We value our employees
- We create a positive, respectful, fun, and safe work environment
- We provide competitive wages and benefits
- We aim to provide clear direction and vision to our staff; we welcome staff input and participation
We value the quality of our facility
- We will commit to continual improvement of our facilities
- We will appeal to both competitive and recreational golfers through programming and facilities
- We will provide a competitively priced product in all areas of our facility
We value our role in the community
- We understand our contribution to the economic and socail benefits of the community
- We will consider our impact on the community when we make strategic decisions
- We recognize the community as a key stakeholder in our organization and strive to communicate accordingly