Member’s Code of Conduct
The intention of this policy is to establish clear and behavioral expectations for TS&M Woodlawn Golf Club Members and Guests. It is not intended to restrict the rights of anyone but rather to ensure that all Members, Employees and Guests are treated with respect while enjoying TS&M Woodlawn Golf Club Facilities. Any person using our Facilities agrees to be bound by this Code of Conduct.
The objective of this policy is to ensure an environment that is free from discrimination, harassment, abuse and violence for Members, Employees and Guests of the Club. The Club’s goal is an environment where everyone is treated with dignity and respect.
All Members and Guests shall:
- Conduct themselves in a sportsmanlike manner.
- Respect the rights of all other Members, Employees and Guests.
- Not engage in any form of sexual, racial, religious or other harassment.
- Respect the golf course, carts and facilities.
- Not approach other Members, Employees and Guests with abusive or threatening conduct.
The Board of Directors and the Management of the Club has the authority, as set out in the Club Bylaws, to enforce this Code of Conduct Policy against any Members who are in violation. This may include suspension of rights and privileges of the offending Member and/or expulsion from the Club.